Welcome to Our School Family
Check FaceBook for up-to-date notifications about weather updates and school happenings!
Together with the support of our parents, and dedication of our experienced teachers, we continuously achieve excellence in quality early education. New Dimensions Learning Center is a safe, nurturing environment where your child will get the education, attention, and care that he or she deserves.
We are licensed, accredited and a 5-star Gold Seal program of excellence. We exceed all educational, health and safety guidelines. Our teachers are carefully selected; they undergo extensive background screens and are thoroughly trained in Child Development, First Aid & CPR. Our full-time janitor meticulously cleans and disinfects daily. Our ratio of children to teachers is low and our group sizes are small.
You can rest assured that your child will be cared for with the utmost kindness, love and respect. Your child is a precious gift and we treat each student as though he or she were our own child.
- Program Operates Year-round, Closed only 6 Holidays
- Extended Hours 6:30 am to 6 pm, M- F, before & after school care
- Infant care through VPK
- Summer Camp, School-out Care to age 6
- Long-Term Credentialed, Degreed Teachers
- Nutritious Meals included Age 1& up (fresh fruit & veggies daily)
- Optional Bug Repellent/Sun Screen Combo Spray provided
- Small Class Size and Low Teacher to Child Ratios
- Individual Development Plans
- Early Learning Creative Curriculum & ELLM Literacy Curriculum
- Infant and Toddler Creative Curriculum & “Foundations” Curriculum
- VPK- Voluntary Pre-K, FREE to 4-yrs
- Fingerprint check in/out, 100% supervised front entrance open to close
- Free bi-monthly parent workshops with dinner and childcare provided
- Three separate spacious playgrounds with appropriate equipment
- Enrichment Programs Currently Available- SoccerShots, Dance, Engineering for Kids (Also offered based on interest: Spanish, Playball, Karate)
- PAB- Parent Advisory Board meets monthly to make decisions on improvements and fundraisers