Click on the link or title to go to the website.
Programs of Quality:
Licensing standards and requirements on health, safety, background screening and facility upkeep. Inspection reports on all licensed child care facilities are available for viewing and printing. Any violations are listed. NDLC has repeated compliant inspection reports. View our Current Inspection Reports. License # CO4DU0655
Accredited Professional Preschool Learning Environment- We commit to the additional standards of accreditation to meet the current quality and developmentally appropriate practices and learning standards.
Local Early Learning Coalition of Duval's optional quality rating system requires a higher benchmark of teacher qualifications, training and classroom assessment on a rigorous and continuous improvement scale.
Subsidized funding is offered for qualifying families. A portion of your tuition will be paid directly from your voucher and the remaining balance is paid by the participating parent or guardians.
Success By 6 is a program of the United Way of Northeast Florida and is operated in Jacksonville by ELC of Duval. Success By 6 offers two year scholarships to a 4 or 5 star center that has signed a contract to partner with the Success By 6 program. Star ratings are determined by ELC of Duval. For a list of ALL Guiding Stars of Duval center's. Eligible children must be 3 on or before September 1st of the program year. To be eligible, families must be between 130-200% of the Federal Poverty Level.
BBB Accredited Business since 6/3/2002 -Rated A+ (On a scale of A+ to F) BBB has determined that New Dimensions Learning Center, Inc. meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
- Get Ready to Read! is designed to support educators, parents, and young children in the development of early literacy skills in the years before kindergarten. Intended for use with all children, the resources and information provided on this site promote skill-building, communication between adults, and ways to address concerns.
- Screening Tools
- Transitioning to Kindergarten Toolkit
- Skill-Building Activities
- Early Learning & Childhood Basics
- Zero to Three www.zerotothree.org
- The National Scientific Council on the Developing Child: www.developingchild.net
- The Florida State University Center for Prevention and Early Intervention Policy: www.cpeip.fsu.edu