Notes from the Director
As your Executive Director, I am dedicated to you and your family. I believe we are committed and connected network of teachers, friends, family, and mentors that begin a journey of a lifetime together. I sincerely thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your family and for trusting us with the safety and development of your most precious treasure.
I became the Director of New Dimensions in January of 1999, and within two weeks here, I knew this was my new home. Being at this school gives me the warm feeling that I have a daily purpose in life. I have what most people don't have... the knowledge that my job has a greater meaning and that I do something valuable each day. Nothing is more rewarding than watching each child come to us, grow, learn and have a successful transition to kindergarten.
I was born and raised in Jacksonville and grew up on this very street. I lived on Dorothea Road when New Dimensions was built! I am completely dedicated to being your director today and for many, many years to come!
- BA Degree in Education, Additional AA Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- 2011-2013 President and 2013-2016 Corresponding Secretary of the North Florida Early Childhood Association for the Education of Young Children the local affiliate for NAEYC the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- 2011-2016 Membership Chair and Social Media Coordinator for FLAEYC, Florida Early Childhood Association for the Education of Young Children, the state affiliate for NAEYC, the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- 2008-2010 Chair and 2008-2015 Board Member of the Duval County High School Early Childhood Education Career Academy Advisory Board.
- Early Learning Coalition of Duval's Public Policy Committee Member and Appeal's Board Member.
- Duval Early Learning Director's Network, DELDN, Member.
- SAC Chair at Greenfield Elementary and 2011-2012 Secretary of the PTA